about this site (20)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

A True Story

Who is John?

Started by John Michael

0 Sep 9, 2009

A Capital Revolution

Do you think exactly 11.223.336 Americans can Change the Entire World Economy?

Started by John Michael

0 Aug 25, 2009

A Convenient Truth

I think for the most part we have all been made aware of Al Gore's movie- An Inconvenient Truth. But what about the Convenient Truth ? What…

Started by Laura Fredrickson

17 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Cher Lyn of Mystic Art Medicine

WHAT DO YA THINK BOUT THIS?

"The smiling palm technique!! 1st a little background on how the mind works perfectly with the body AND EMOTIONS Most seem to think that…

Started by napoleon son of the mist

0 Jul 19, 2009

oops..what's going on?

I had forgotten my password and when given a new one my whole file seems to have disappeared along with my friends. is there any way to re…

Started by Joyce Stech

2 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Marcus Houston

Im performing Poetry Singing at Downtown Los Angeles Art Walk-Verbally Loud this Thursday

Im performing Poetry Singing at Downtown Los Angeles Art Walk-Verbally Loud this Thursday July 9th 2009 starting at 8PM @ The Rowan Bldg. L…

Started by Susan Johnston

0 Jul 3, 2009

Online poems

Hi Dyana, No poems on C3 yet, but check out this url: http://web.whittier.edu/barnstone/TONY.htm#links It has many links to my poems onli…

Started by Tony Barnstone

0 Jun 11, 2009

You are bigger than you think

There are so many people around me, but there is no sense of community. There is movement and steadiness yt there is no sense of belonging.…

Started by Lily Habte

1 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Dylene Cymraes

A NEW AGE MUSIC CIRCLE COMPILATION

Hi Everyone We are in the process of putting together our first "New Age Music Circle" compilation, featuring tracks from the artists of t…

Started by Suzanne Doucet

0 May 18, 2009

Do We Plan Our Lives Before We're Born?

So often, when something “bad” happens to us, it appears to be purposeless suffering. But what if our most difficult experiences are actual…

Started by Robert Schwartz

2 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by vanese mc neill

RSS

Forum

New to the site? 27 Replies

Started by c3 in about this site. Last reply by Coni Ciongoli Koepfinger Feb 6, 2014.

member offers

the Great Work

Metasphere

doxaworx - culturelab

Post a job. Find one. authenticjobs.com

© 2018   Created by c3.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service